Below is a list of referral guidelines for beneficiaries of the ITM Hospitality Fund
- Rooms are provided by the ITM Hospitality Fund based on the patient's need, the family's financial needs, the severity of the medical condition, and geographical distance from New York.
- The social worker is to submit the accommodation request online or email a request form to Tessie Remo at ITM (tel. 973-331-8171 x 12).
- Accommodation requests should be received at least 48 hours prior to the patient's arrival. ITM Hospitality Fund will process the request and try to get the hotel confirmation within 24 hours.
- The hotel confirmation number will be given to the designated social worker so a pager number and email address is important in every request.
- ITM grants a maximum stay of 4 nights for every ITM Hospitality Fund request. Patients staying for more than 4 nights will be billed by ITM at a special discounted rate. The patient’s credit card number with expiry date is to be sent with any requests exceeding 4 nights.
- The hotel room reservation will be paid through ITM's barter credit. The guest will be held responsible for tax on the room rate and all incidentals charged to the room during their hotel stay.
- The hotel’s check-in, check-out and cancellation policies will be followed.
- Any changes made to the confirmed reservation must be made through ITM, so please contact Tessie between the hours or 10:00am and 5:00pm to make any changes. Cancellations must be made in writing at least 2 business days prior to check-in (unless otherwise specified). The patient cannot be changed to a different room category without ITM’s knowledge if it will increase the room cost.
- New York is very busy through the holiday season so currently there is no availability.
Click Here To Submit a Request for Accommodations
Contact ITM Hospitality Fund